Good day loves.
Been a min since I’ve been on here but anyways, here are a few nuggets for us all this morning concerning personal finance and earnings:
- Don’t turn down opportunities. Every extra $1 you earn is $1 you didn’t have before. No matter how little the earnings, its not sometimes all about money. Experience and the network of people you meet is priceless. PS: I picked this one up from my cousin.
- Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. If you are going to embark on any project, no matter how little, do it with everything you’ve got. Give your best to ALL your endeavors.
- Place value on your time. Don’t waste it and do not let others waste it. Every 1 second you waste is 1 second you can never have back. Spend your time wisely and productively.
- Try to leverage on the resources you have around you. It could be your network, space, or available capital. Don’t try to do everything alone. Most successful businesses thrive on partnerships.
- When you are young, your primary work goal should be to learn and not just to earn.
- Try not to start out above your means. Figure out a suitable level of financial leverage (if availabe to you) and make the most of what you have. You can start your business from your home or a friends office till you are able to afford your own office space. Try not to spend most of you initial capital paying rent. You can even start online.
- Prov 16:3. Commit your ideas, thoughts and plans to God and you will surely be prosperous. Its your heritage afterall.
- Take risks. Every successful business person had to take risks and continuously take these risks.
Have a fabulous day and week lovelies, till my next post… xx
If you want to learn about finance, investments, entrepreneurship, go to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0yw3YyhtyFrPNrvyY1AOHw